Location – Kings Cross, London
cinch and careers
cinch is shaking up the digital car-buying experience, are you up for the journey? Our mission is faff-free and ever-evolving, just like the employee experience we’ve created. Our people are the heart of our business and together we’re building a curious and like-minded community eager to take the used car market by storm. There are so many opportunities here for you to succeed, and as one of the UK’s fastest-growing businesses, a career at cinch means you can go anywhere. And when we do, we go together.
The Job Role:
Reporting to the Head of Digital, you will play a key role in improving cinch’s online presence, ensuring that we optimise appropriate social channels to enhance brand awareness, increase customer engagement and drive business growth.
• You will own activation of Paid Social activity, delivering consistent and compliant messaging to our target audiences in support of the overarching digital strategy.
• You will run and optimise accounts across all social platforms, including YouTube, Facebook and Instagram to achieve business KPIs, and work in collaboration with our media agency to deliver YouTube campaigns (premium inventory).
• You will have responsibility for development and execution of the Paid Social roadmap for cinch.
• You will work closely with the Brand/Creative/Content teams to develop creative assets for new campaigns/testing.
Things we look for in you:
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a Paid Social (direct response campaign execution) role working on an ecommerce account (agency or in house).
• Have hands on, working knowledge of Facebook Business Manager, including knowledge of feed-driven advertising on Meta.
• Be able to configure and manage existing Facebook campaigns and aid the creation of other Paid Social marketing initiatives.
• Have experience activating and optimising YouTube campaigns in Google Ads.
• Be able to optimise Paid Social activity to budget and against KPIs.
• Be able to generate weekly and monthly business reports and analysis.
• Monitor and evaluate performance across the major social platforms, to inform Paid Social strategy/planning (which you will own).
• Experience using analytics tool(s) (e.g. Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics etc).
• Have an experimental approach, comfortable in designing, executing and evaluating experiments across Paid Social platforms.
• Strong Microsoft Excel skills and high proficiency with numbers – we are highly data focused and you must be comfortable in producing detailed analysis.
• Keep pace with Paid Social industry trends and developments.
• Experience with the CM360, Sprout, Segment and Adobe platforms.
• Experience with TikTok and Reddit (preferably campaign activation for an Ecommerce goal).
• Experience working collaboratively with Brand and/or Creative teams to optimise creative assets to improve KPI performance.
• Experience with financial reconciliation/invoicing.
• Experience forecasting Paid Social activity
If you're looking for a career that has great teamwork, training, rewards, long-term scope and is going places – apply now!
Our policy is to employ the best qualified people and provide equal opportunity for the advancement of employees including promotion and training and not to discriminate against any person because of gender, race, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, religion, belief or disability.Apply for this role