Technical Delivery Analyst
Manchester – Hybrid
Up to £40,000 per annum + bonus + benefits
Hi, were cinch! cinch is transforming the UK’s car buying experience. We’re taking one of the last industries to go digital and disrupting it with trailblazing tech and beautifully-simple customer experiences. Now as we accelerate from start-up to scale-up, we’re hiring talented, ambitious and passionate people to join us and drive our success.
Why join cinch? We’re dedicated to building and being a great technology business. Together, we’re creating a supportive, non-bureaucratic culture that is every bit as faff-free as our online customer experience, where communication is open, decisions are made quickly, and everybody has the freedom to bring in new ideas.
Do you have a passion for delivery and continuous improvement? We're looking for a new Technical Delivery Analyst to join our growing Technical Delivery team. This role is to work within the technical delivery team to help build our data driven delivery culture across our product engineering (Tribes and Squads) teams. You will have an eye for detail to be able to analyse current delivery processes & metrics with an appreciation of best practice – but able to adapt, learn and experiment in different ways of working as we build our business.
What you’ll be working on
- Collaborate with Technical Delivery Leads to analyse current delivery plans to identify hotspots and trends. Become an enabler for achieving successful outcomes at scale.
- Work closely across teams to identify, implement and use data to drive continuous improvement of delivery processes.
- Support our commercial focus by building a clear mechanism of managing and reporting against expected ROI.
- Support Technical Delivery Leads in tracking and reporting of risks, issues, dependencies, and mitigation plans.
- Take hands-on ownership of our delivery insights and status reporting. Implementing, automating, and visualising the end-to-end delivery insights.
- Use awareness of industry best practice and benchmarks for providing insights across all delivery processes.
Things we look for in you
- Excellent communication skills with an eye for detail.
- Hands-on technical skills. We use PowerBI, Snowflake and Jira. We hire for aptitude and will train for any specific tool.
- You thrive in an environment where there’s a lot to do and looking for a place where you can have an immediate, meaningful impact.
- Passion above all else, you are pragmatic, sociable, with an appetite for learning and self-improvement.
- Experience working in an Agile / DevOps environment.
Diversity and inclusion
cinch wants to help all kinds of people in the UK find and buy a car. So it makes good sense to have all kinds of people working with us on the challenge. Conversations and the decisions they lead to are better for featuring different voices. Representation matters.
And doing your job while not being your authentic self is not faff-free. Being free to be the best of who you are as you soar to professional greatness is the kind of business we commit to creating, as one.Apply for this role